Seriously the trucks in the back of the photo are seriously working on the new building. The new state of the art forensic center with better morgue, better labs and 9 floors built concurrently. The new building that was mentioned in my first interview, in 2005. I have quit and worked for an additional 4 years and now it is happening.
Happy new Year. Still in the fridge if anyone wants to stop by and pop a bit...
New years fun and drinking. And eating a penguin made of olives...
Unsafe to drive and photo but since we didn't buy a house with a deck, I risked it and took these shots of the prettiest sunset I have seen since living in Texas. Just stunning with all the pink.
Staying warm with lots of soup and eating. Brr, this vortex needs to find its way back to the polar cap. I am about done with the cold and people who don't know how to deal with it.
We got a new sign in board at work. The french translation while accurate is hilarious. Another phrase the French made silly. I guess we did give you FOCUS. so Sec Effacez is fair game.
08 January 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment