02 September 2012

Lucky day but not pushing it...

Did get up early and do some sanding and painting.  Found a great color for the old guest room bedside tables.  Bit off a bit too much as with spray paint, better to do one at a time.  Post pics tomorrow.  That went well enough that I went to push my luck a bit further.
Ran down to Rice Village.  rice as in University and Owls not as my asian friend thought Asian palace or ghetto.  Found lots of cute jackets but still I live in Houston so no coats unless under 60 degrees or 60 bucks.  Then I stumbled on 30% off, averted my eyes and got out fast.  Picked up several baguette scented candles, yes they are yummy and going on every floor of my house.  Then fell into love with a lambskin bag at the republic of Nanners.  Omg, is this thing pretty.  Price tag made me walk away, but not far enough.  One in same fabric in clearance.  And a 30% coupon, I had to.  The deal was one person this weekend is getting half a years salary.  Not for me but still lucky indeed.  And I had a store side parking spot which is like hitting the lottery itself.  So I have to think about my coat with my "money making" bag and been content with that.  I should.  Happy long weekend!

No comments: