Sorry for my being so busy with not working out (but maintaining weight loss) and working like a mad fiend. It is all going to pay off big time with our trip to Australia! Hooray! Chad booked our tickets and in no time, we will be flying first class to Sydney, Queensland Australia. The trip of a lifetime that has been 10 years in the making. I did some trips with some girl friends and my sisters (one from Margie and one from Sandy) and Australia was always the ultimate goal. We pulled the trigger hard and fast. Stopping at Sydney, the Whitsundays (look that place up, stunning) and Brisbane. We will do some national parks, city stuff but the main chunk of the trip you will only see the back of my head. Get your heads out of the gutter, I will be face down staring at the Great Barrier Reef. As the gods deemed our miles enough to for tickets, the scuba gods put a new pool/training center at the I-10 exit for our house. No excuses. When I am getting that close to the best reef ever, I am going in for a good luck with a respirator in my mouth. I hope I can keep it in and not scream like a little girl at how amazing it is.
Hopefully planning for some more travel. My sisters and I might check out Boston for Fall. I need need need to get out of Texas and see them and fall colors, and use my new Calvin Klein blazer. Have miles for 2 of the 3 tickets so if you want to join us, let me know.
This week marks the anniversary of the entity known as Chad and Linda. Thursday. I got Chad the ultimate gift, no peeking so I will not reveal here for now. Lets just say "wife of the year" is so mine. I asked Chad to buy me clothes. Well he doesn't shop but I can so I did. Spent roughly equivalent amount of money so even steven. They opened H&M but not at the Galleria so I ventured once again outside the loop to Willbrook mall to shop. Great stuff, trendy but not expensive. So if you only wear it for a season, no big whoop. I got some much needed belts (for my pants are just hanging on by my slimming hips), several shirts, a few pants and some jewelry. And on Tax free weekend so not a task taken lightly. Get in, get out and get out of suburbia fast. Very happy. I should wear some it this week.
When I shop, I also reduce. This was an epic reduction. 7 year old shirts bought when I had my shoulder surgery needed to go. Jeans with the belt loop barely hanging on, skirts and dresses that I wasn't wearing anywhere. Out with the old, in with the H&M. I still need to replace my beloved leather jacket. I heart it. Dark soft leather but some evil purse in Paris made the left and right sides wear down extremely rough. Sad face. I can't get rid of it yet. soon, maybe Boston has a good one.
19 August 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment