03 September 2011

Kick Off

Today marks the beginning of the college football season.  Lets hope for better than last year.  Failed kicks and a beating in the Alamo Bowl are forgotten.  Come on Cats.  Lets get to the Rose Bowl and show them we aren't the worst team in the Pac 12.  Great company, other teams have also never played in the Rose Bowl.  And to D and G (not Dolce and Gabbana) but friends from college who introduced me fully to the joys of beer.  Where would I be without that?
Be safe this weekend.  As a toxicologist (kinda) and employee of the ME, don't drink and drive.  Plenty of other people will do that and lose stuff (license, life, loved ones) so just don't do it.  Cab fare is always reasonable.
Chad took full advantage of the Labor Day sale to set up some new wheels for his bike.  He thinks I am attentive but really all I heard was "Easton....balanced...switch out...and then the price."  Ouch.  Good thing he is riding a lot.  New tires for Quin shouldn't cost that much.
Bon weekend!

No comments: