15 May 2011

Outside fun

My usual view when walking up to the door with the Burls in the morning.  It is so sweet when the little JR is waiting for us.  Really he gets a treat while the beastly brother eats his breakfast.  Burls doesn't even notice the cat treats when his face is busy in the bowl.
Lots of changes this week.  Another neighbor has mounted a full cow skull and horns on his house.  I thought we were yuppies in this neighborhood but I guess not.  My next door neighbor bought a new SUV but she is from TX so not fuel efficient but hey.  Chad is golfing and I am eating lots of yummy vegetables.
And ready for this one.  I have done 150 pushups since Thursday and this morning I went running.  Shocker.  Didn't think I could ever do that one again but it seems the 6 months off, helped the knee completely.  No pain there what so ever.  from our house and around the park is 4.5 miles.  63 minutes for me today.  Not shabby at all when you consider the utter lack of training and I feel good.  Not dying at all.  Needing some coffee and couch but that is a typical Sunday for Linda.  Back on the running, still keeping up with some resistance and my favorite YogaX.
I hope to get out to the Greek festival today but I have quite the list.  Cleaning, laundry, check writing, yard clean up and the list continues.

No comments: