Just paid my cheapo TX registration. After the extremity that was AZ (think my 1994 was the same price as the 2010 Equinox), that is just fine by me. In honor of Quin's birthday approaching, I bought us an Ipod Nano (on sale at Target) and loaded it with traffic busting songs and my favorite podcasts from NPR. Since Houston is only the 4th largest city in America, they don't carry shows like Talk of the Nation, Diane Rehm show and my favorite Science Friday. And for the cost of 3 months of deluxe XM radio, I get my own stuff.
And because I bought my Quin with its connectivity package, I get steering wheel controls to drive the ipod. Another bonus for the bus! Safe and friendly driving in one of the most unfriendly places to drive.
10 May 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment