25 March 2011

The madness that is March

Ah, that feels good.  Finally coming down of the high from yesterday's huge defeat of Duke.  Should have planned better, they looked jet-lagged after that cross country flight.  Oh well.  Here's to UA going on.  And wouldn't that be awesome to have the game with my boys right in my own backyard.  Might drag the visiting family members to Reliant if a certain team is playing.
And thanks to my Dad for making this happen.  No more jokes about "2.4 seconds" and did you hear me cheer against Duke?  Come on make it happen Daddy-O.
I got the sweetest letter from my gardienne.  Actually her daughter who speaks english but still.  They get postcards from me when I travel around (mostly AZ) and they responded.  They are touched by my keeping in touch (even in broken French).  They vow to eat baguettes and think of us.  Ah.  Merci!
Planning our week out.  Busy as bees but I hope and vow to sleep in on Sunday.  I deserve it.

No comments: