29 March 2011

Explosions

 Explosions of color that is.  My roses are a blooming.  I swear more pop open each and every day.

 Even the ones we transplanted last year are blooming.  No frost or other damaging conditions here.
Still thriving on.  I love pulling into the driveway and seeing my plants growing.  Makes me smile and enjoy the spring time more.
Head exploded on Sunday with this year's Final Four.  UK is now my team, in honor of Pops.  Shockers of Butler and the powerhouse that is Virginia Commonwealth and rounded out by UConn the loser.  Not much love to Calhouns team.  They beat my Cats so they don't deserve anything.  Entirely bitter.
Just been cleaning and prepping the house for the storm of visitors.  SIL and her clan are invading us tomorrow.  All things Houston, San Antonio and Texas for them.  Power to Chad to get them around and touring, I have to work.
Off to buy real french butter and recycle my papers at IKEA.  Should be a dead negative with the cost of the butter and my free meal due to my papers.  Cheers!

No comments: