23 March 2011

Wordy Wednesday: The captions to the photos of Wordless Wednesday

Ah, a proper English garden motif


Can you have too many hydrangeas?  Didn't think so.

Diane the goddess of the hunt and her fountain

from another angle

I am half of a butterfly garden full of tourists

The house.  How much does this look like Giverny?  See last April's posts.  Eerie.

Every good Texas home deserves a star of some sort.

I wish I had a pet duck.  This guy was running away like mad in the petting zoo enclosure.  Berli would eat it for sure.

Ducks with hairdos?

The coolest table, I want Chad to make me one.

Neat stair case front and side views.  I know, I want one of those too.

A crazy bird that reminds me of a puppet my Gramma made with peanut butter lids for feet.

Even the street corners have poppies popping up on them.

No comments: