Tada, she has arrived. Of course the new fridge is a girl. She can multitask with chilling food, making ice and water come thru the door and has nice accessories. Definitely a girl. Of course all that beauty comes with a price. The delivery guys scratched up the stairs pretty bad with the old one. No blankets on a moving van, didn't think that was possible. We provided them for the move up. Now we have to be contacted from the claims company. Joy joy. Never said beauty wasn't painful.
And for the Berli treat dispenser. You didn't think this was just for us? No way. Now the dog gets his ice treats without the snow falling on my floor. I may have to re-set the alarm function. I have already left a door open. Easy to do with 4 of them.
So for 127 hours, I cheated and already read the book "A rock and Hard place" so I know how it went down. Yes it is graphic, I mean he cuts his arm off with a knock off leatherman tool. Going to be a big bloody mess. Then he still needs to hike out to find help. I would recommend it. Nice shots in the film of the water and some specialty shots. Very slick. I could do something similar with my iMac, once I learn how to use all the functionality.
So yes, I get to use the computer tonight. Hooray for me. I got it away from Chad since football is still on. I got Chad hooked up with iPhoto stuff so now I need to go through my own collection and trip it out. Some pretty good things you can do and organize away. I love it so far.
Okay for another review. Southpark. That Matt and Trey are genius. I think they are some of the best writers. And with their format of high tech cartooning but for low tech characters, they can crank out an episode hours after an event. I remember the first example of this was during the whole Elian Gonzalez thing. Poor Kenny was the one in hiding in the closet with the gun pointed at him. And it went off. The Easter episode was so funny I called my mom and made her watch it. Nothing compared to last weeks. Two words: Shake weight. And yes they went there and beyond. Hilarity ensues!
I have been watching alot of Curb Your Enthusiasm as well. Must be where I am getting all these Pretty good's. Just funny and a bit painful. A bit like life with an engineer. Any other good shows I am missing? I am not a huge reality show fan so no Housewives (might make an exception if they get a Houston version), or Jersey anything or cake shows. I don't get their appeal.
Short work week ahead and then the feast to end all feasts, american style without the $90 bird. And then on Friday, the flat panel TV will be acquired. Hooray to new appliances. And then I get to sleep with Jon Stewart everynight when the current tv gets relocated upstairs in the bedroom.


2 comments:
Congrats on the new fridge! It's a beauty! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I can't wait to fill the shiny one with a brined turkey, pumpkin pie and other goodies. And have room leftover!
Post a Comment