20 November 2010

Fridge, where are you!



 Ha ha, we are getting a new fridge.  And here is the prep for the new one.  Took the old one out and cleaned behind, in and got the food in the coolers.  Chad worked from home even.

This is the scene at our house 5 hours after our "delivery" time.  Ugh.  Several calls later, it turns out the fridge is not coming Friday night or Saturday.  The earliest delivery is Sunday.  I was so mad.  I mean a day from work is not cheap for Chad.  Having food be partially defrosted and then refrozen is not a good thing either.  And now I bought our Thanksgiving Day Turkey and have it in a old fridge that still throws snow and has no handles (it will fit thru the kitchen only without handles).
We are off to see 127 hours now to get out of the house without its nice new fridge.  Aron's story ought to perk up our spirits.  A significant fact, Aron Ronstall (spelled that wrong) went on his mis-adventure in Canyonlands National Park 6 months prior to Chad and I's first trek to the park together.  I was worried that I too would need to pack a knife to get us out of tight jams.  But no.
Full review tomorrow, if Chad can be guilted to let me use the desktop computer for something other than Fantasy Football tomorrow.

No comments: