26 October 2010

New

26 October 2010-   New computer at Chez Nickell.  We were both so sick of having PCs that run constantly and run poorly that we pulled the trigger on Sunday.  Ugh, note to self, avoid the Galleria on the weekends from this point on.  Christmas decorations are going up and traffic can and will get worse.
Still learning about the iMac but so far so good.  Plugged in my new printer and first try, got something to print.  Slow moves as I have the job now so my skills are still developing.
Day one of job was good.  Can't expect too much from the first day.  At least I got my building access so worst case, I can roam the halls looking for trouble.
Chad is running the Tour de Bayou tonight.  I am looking for a haircut or appointment.  And setting up my personal files on the spanking newness that is my computer.
time to get that advil to kick in.  My right shoulder has taken up screaming at me and I just might gnaw it off before it gets worse.  Hoping for a picture perfect Wednesday!

No comments: