Forgot about the funniest thing of all. Finding a Dodge in Paris!!! Right on my street. I took these pics yesterday and just now on the bus, I passed it still parked on my street. The only time I have seen a Dodge truck was a full size Ram truck in Brugges, Belgium. This truck does have Belgian plates, maybe the same driver just "downsized" for Paris driving.
27 May 2010
The best Funny of the week
Forgot about the funniest thing of all. Finding a Dodge in Paris!!! Right on my street. I took these pics yesterday and just now on the bus, I passed it still parked on my street. The only time I have seen a Dodge truck was a full size Ram truck in Brugges, Belgium. This truck does have Belgian plates, maybe the same driver just "downsized" for Paris driving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is funny! I can't believe that your time there is almost up.
Post a Comment