01 March 2010

Jet lag

1 March 2010- Both Chad and I are suffering from the worst jet lag ever. I even slept on the plane. I did break a house rule and took a nap on the day we returned. Man, am I paying for it. Every day I have a crash nap. Literally I pass out cold. Just for a half hour or so. Usually around 830 pm. Then Saturday night-Sunday morning we had a wicked wind and rain storm. Guess it was March coming in like a lion. It tore the window covering off the kitchen window in its rolled up form. Which means the bedroom window covering in it un-rolled form was just banging on the window all night. I got about 2 hours of sleep yesterday afternoon once the storm ending. And again last night we laid in bed until 2 am. I swallowed 2 lovely pink allergy pills and am totally groggy this morning. UGh, anyone have a tried and true cure for this condition?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Zyrtex works pretty well for my seasonal allergies. You have to take it everyday for a week or two for it to kick in.