How my week started. Trying to find a reliable place with Dish network so I may see these games rather than get updates on my phone. Go Cats!
Back on the food band wagon. Been horrible and this month, eating much much better. I have to look better than Chad at this wedding in March. Chad will be in a kilt so I have to kill it, best thing about washboard abs, they don't wash off in the shower. Hoping for the weekend to earn my grocery cart badge. Hooray!
My kitty wearing my colors. Found these scarves at Ralph Lauren on a deep discount. Of course they came home with me. Along with a lot of other stuff but that is besides the point. I hate Texas. No one, but no one gets how huge this is. Arizona Basketball is number 1. We beat Duke and have started the season 18-0 I was decked out yesterday in polo, said scarf, and matching socks. I got many looks and only 1 asked. Are you freaking kidding me? I hate Texas so much. Good thing I have an A Boarding pass for the first flight out of here tomorrow morning. Arizona here I come!
Started my next accounting class. 3 chapters in, and we are already adjusting trial balances. Whoa, we are so going to loose some people. So glad I took the bonehead accounting course first. I would have been such a goner. 8 week course so I am hitting it pretty hard. Have iPad this weekend to try to stay up with it but know with hiking weather at perfection, it will be hard to track down wifi in the mountains. TschuB!
17 January 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment