Yes I did those. Okay, only the French ones. We had purchased the Italian wine label coasters years ago in the Heights. When I saw it posted on Pinterest on how easy it was to do it yourself, I had to try. Turns out the hardest part was getting the images printed on a color laser printer. After that was secured (thank you Uncle AL), the rest was easy. And they turned out so good. I love the Hillaire one. Funny I loved the Brunello one as well. Must be that black label.
Sidetables didn't turn out so well. I should submit photos of that project for PINTEREST FAIL, a blog for all the tries at Pinterest crafts that didn't go so well. Turns out spray paint even in the prettiest of colors, oil rubbed bronze, is a PITA. And not the good tasty kind with hummus or gyro meat.
My next project is going to be something for Halloween. Haven't decided yet. Hmmm...plenty of paper towel and toilet paper rolls saved.
Alright, I have to go vacuum before I turn in a pumpkin or better yet, before it is late enough that even my neighbors would call the cops to turn in a tweeker who was vacuuming after 9pm. You must click on the Whole Foods picture from yesterday. I think someone is scared of the big bad Trader Joe...
27 September 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment