17 June 2012

Lean Da and Happy fathers day

Lean Da not just because the scale shows 10 pounds and allegedly 2 % body fat lost in the past 6 weeks but this girl can also make tortillas.  The correct pronunciation of my name is with E not the I.  Not to say I am Latin now in anyway, other than my moves.  I am so enjoying eating well with the occasional day or better yet meal off.  Last night I had gelato (OMG but piccolo) with a kids meal at a local burger joint.  Not a fast food place but still tasty delish and necessary every now and then.
Officially Chad has a new position with Uncle Al.  Most likely more travel, a bit more managing but training, teaching and a lot less stress.  Hooray.  Plus it a very prominent position, lots of VPs need to know you so the exposure should be great and Chad will have direct HR access to keep his name afloat for a return to France or other expat placements.
Today is Father's day and in honor of this, I should go to the Counter Burger.  Today if you order the BFD (Burger for Dad, gutter minds) Dad eats free.  My dad was the king of the text talk even before SMS was an option.  See it is computer programmer speak.  WTF, BFD, SOSDD and so on.  Enjoy the day and  lift a glass for all the dads.
Finally got my photos of me and dog, 12 weeks later.  Really appreciate that a FB message is what finally got you to place my order.  I love the results but I will not ever recommend or suggest her services to other pet owners.  Just in time, as the Berlin's face on the left side is hanging low.  A bit of a palsy and 25% of the time the docs can figure it out.  I figure he is 11 (kept thinking 10, whoops) and I will not pay for a general anesthetic for his MRI or CAT scan.  Plus he is a dog, he would hate the CAT scan.  Ha ha ha.  He is still getting around okay, a bit slow and occasional indoor poop but I love him.
Bon semaine mes amies.  I am off to coffee and Sunday paper ads.

No comments: