24 May 2012

way too much work

Turns out when the cat or Chad is away, Linda will play hard, and work harder.  I filled out my timesheet tentatively with my weekend work on it and I am about to roll 15 hours of comp time in my balance.  Plus another 8 from this Saturday so I will be prepared for hurricane season etc.  No more funerals.  I am not buying another plane ticket for one of those for a while, touch wood.
Need to trim my rose bushes.  My neighbor is hosting house guests for his upcoming nuptials and I am sure his trousers have gotten the thorn treatment.  Sorry but been busy.  Also have the dreaded ivy shoots coming up thru the deck and under the fence.  I sense a day spent landscaping this weekend.  I am also going to be ultimately crazy and go to the beach on Monday.  I know, with everyone else.  I am trying to go early.  Surfside this time, so mum's the word.  Maybe they will all go to Galveston to check out the soft opening of the Pleasure Pier.
Workouts have shown some results.  BBL and Leandro have gotten me to stop cheating at resistance especially where the abs are supposed to be located.  I still have 6 weeks to go but feeling good, eating fairly good and showing signs of my former tall and thin self.
Happy Friday!

No comments: