24 March 2012

Not much to post

Not too much to post about.  I started Brazilian Butt Lift and man that stuff works.  I am drenched with sweat after 30 minutes.  Talk about major muscle groups.  Too bad I didn't find it earlier, going to the beach next week and far from ready to show off my improving bum bum.
Chad is fully training for his 4th MS 150 ride to Austin.  Today was 40ish miles, tomorrow again.  I will be a volunteer with Team Bridgeland (poker friends) and driving the box truck full of bikes/gear/etc.
Garden is starting.  Our lemon tree has huge lots of blossoms.  Yeah for fruit in 9 months.  Magnolia has a bloom and my gladiola bulbs are showing just fine.  I will wait on the rest until we are back from Florida.  Plenty out there to find.  Citronella (a must have in mosquito country Houston), geraniums for my balcony, and herbs.  I think I am giving up on tomatoes this year.  I think the blight must have infected the pots.  Trying for carrots, parsnips and other goodies.  Pepper plants again for sure.
Tonight we are heading to the burbs for a wine dinner with our generous Christmas dinner hosts.  Got to get my potato leek brie gratin in the oven.  As always health, love, peace and happiness to all.

No comments: