Sign I snapped in a local discount store that I love...a whole whole LOTS. Didn't buy it. Didn't buy the cooler either. It was a most lovely shades of cardinal and navy, yes Virginia it was a University of Arizona soft side cooler that was for sale in Texas, in all places. We have a cooler the size for a least child or dwarf size body storage. hey, the fishing length guide on the top lets me know, big.
Car is mostly packed with beach time goodies, aforementioned cooler, sundry dry goods, crockpot, ice tea jar and 32 otter pops in tropical fruit flavors. Auntie Linda knows how to roll. I also have kites, water cannons, splash balls, puzzles, power strip (a must pack for 12 of us and our electronic devices) dominoes, cards dvds, and yes the kitchen sink. I am thinking I should pack some underwear but really I don't want to. I should this is a family vacay, so my as a 5 year old summer (living in a swimsuit) might actually be a bit wrong.
Ready to leave work behind for some peace and sun with the requested sugary sand beach, blue clear water right out the front door. I will rave about the beach house later, it should be stellar and well reviewed by this TripAdvisor.
All should be well, keep those prayers a coming until the guest of honor actually arrives at the Chateau. I have some sparkling cider for her. Bon week-end mes amies et ala prochaine.
30 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment