In the stages of pre planning any trip. I just need to get out of Houston for a bit. May need to go to CO to check on MIL and SIL but still thinking I need to learn to make carne adovada in NM. I will let you know.
Saw the movie Descendants. Thinking that I too should have an advanced directive (planning) and knowing where I work, I really need one. And I think I too want my ashes scattered off a kayak somewhere, figure totally appropriate.
Work is rather depressing. Too much data to process and too many people die in Houston to keep up with them. Sad stories that I have to read to assess what to test for. Again we should all get in contact with a lawyer for advanced directives and wills. I know I am depressing.
Today would have been my dad's birthday. Much sweeter this year knowing he has his honey with him. I did have a Blue paddle beer in his honor. And listened to a couple of guys who trash classical music and say so many puns even my dad would have cried uncle. I may have to see if they are coming to Houston, he would like me to go. Music and puns with a beer at intermission, that would be my dad's version of bliss.
My valentine is away in MI, brrr. I will cuddle with my other valentines, Berlin and Junior. Although I doubt either will get me chocolate covered strawberries. The whole aposable thumbs thing. And a big shout out to my home state. Happy Centennial birthday! Yeah you too have made to a 100 years old. Only Alaska and Hawaii are younger. Cheers or happy Statehood day depending on relationship status!
13 February 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment