Just got horrible news that confirms my stance that Cancer sucks. SIL was told by hospice about her remaining weeks of life. She is a fighter but for the nine years that Chad and I have been together, she has been battling. 5 children, 4 at home. One in senior year of high school. Can only imagine, at 34 that was the hardest thing I have ever done, watching mom go. Can't imagine doing it earlier or while trying to graduate, get into college. I think our planning skills will be better served after the fact to get them away from such misery.
In a shredding kind of mood. Just cleaned out the receipt drawer and faced with the file cabinet. Might have to step away and do some dirt therapy. It is probably safe to plant my bulb garden and get the balcony boxes going again. Hands in soil, best relief ever!
Got my picture taken with my boy. Not Chad, Berli. A local photographer was doing a charity bit and dropped her sitting fee and including $35 to a local dog shelter. We were already jittery after the am thunderstorms woke us at 5 am. Then to go to a studio that smells so much like dogs, Berli was a hard to shoot customer. Did some serious and funny and goofy shots. They were trying with treats but luckily Momma knows best and ice got the best reaction. Hopefully I get some action shots with the cubes going down. I tried to relax and got called on it. "Take the frustration out of your face." that made me laugh. I guess he doesn't get out much and all that new with the rain and storm mixed in made for a goofball. They say children and animals are the worst to work with on stage, and I agree.
Trying to estimate FSA and other costs after figuring out our 2011 taxes. Not too bad and a bit of refund. Quite the charitable donations too, Thanks to Marge and Lou Ashby. I don't need much and really benefit the most from my NPR donation. Off to redeem more coupons once I get in my dirt therapy and a much needed shower.
19 February 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so sorry about your SIL. Praying for her family and you all!
Post a Comment