I typically try to clean out my closet, clean out the file cabinet, and clean out the pantry on this the last day of the year. Done, not even attempted (do you know how giant my medical records file has gotten this year alone), and done. I even just updated all my EZ pay accounts with the new credit card number. Our card was given away to another customer this week, argh. Not identity theft just an inept bartender and 2 broken bill//credit card holders.
I always write down things I did this year so here it goes...
lost my Mommy
learned the clarity and power of breathing and meditation
to always be honest even if it really ticks people off, not apologizing for that!
that my UA Wildcats will continue to break my heart
sunsets on the beach with a drink in hand are the best
got my passport stamped :)
saw real coral reefs, sharks, turtles and got a bit of sting from a ray
changed my carb loving ways to healthier eating options
turning 35 was easy, the healthcare problems are rising
got my heart crushed a bit
made my auntie's 91st birthday party
lost 15 pounds (hooray for me)
set in motion my plan for being a grownup-accountant
crushed a new friend
still hates cancer with a passion!
took a Hot Springs bath (public nudity, good for the soul)
learned the art of Scrabble is the board, not the letters
hates SMA, obesity, chain restaurants, hypothyroidism, whining, smugness, lack of adventure,
and I always know that the best things are yet to come. 2012, I am ready!
31 December 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment