04 December 2011

Annoying Chad...

 This doesn't annoy Chad but it is rather pretty.  Thanks to all the Houston traffic which makes me bypass the highways and get home thru the city.  Elgin is so decorated.  I guess it inspired me to
 Annoy Chad.  I do all the Christmas decorating.  All of it.  He rather hates the idea of clutter so I do push it.  Upgraded Chez Nickell to the LED lights.  I like the blue and white stars that alternate.
 Thanks to Big Lots who had them at $10 a string.  A bit pricey but I could plug 26 more in on one cord.  Sold!  Yes that is a Texas sized stocking in the window.
 Whatever could this be?

 Why even Fred the deer head got green lighting this year.  I figure the true money shot will be taken from the neighbor's bedroom.  Might have to ask him if I can sneak in his house to get a copy of that hilarious photo.  Again thanks to Big Lots.  $5 for battery operated and timered lights.  They have a 6 hour on, 18 hour off function.  I know, where else could I use things?
 Our petite tree.  This was Chad's throw down tree we gave him the year he hosted my family for Christmas.  Upgraded to LEDs and it makes all the difference.  Tree #1
 Even the wine at Chez Nickell is festive.
 Tree #2, my little Monoprix fold flat in the storage tree.  Got a few ornaments that need repairing but still trucking in its 4th Christmas.
 one word for my awesomest night light:  FRAGILE
 Tree #3, my parents got this tree from me one year.  An IKEA purchase and again it folds flat.  It is a star pattern that gets pulled up and over a pole.  Thanks for the regifting Mom.  It is perfect!
 The true clutter that Chad hates.  What is funny is he bought the round globe candle holders.  And yes that is my original Stocking courtesy of Grandma Mary Dorich about 33 years ago.  They progressively got smaller and my dad's was the smallest.
Junior is enjoying the chilly temps in his new warm fuzzy bed.  He shouldn't be cuddling with the router much anymore.
Happy decorating your house!  Onto find my Christmas music for further annoying...

1 comment:

Laura S. said...

Yeah for Junior's new comfy/warm spot and thanks for the nice words about my kiddos! I wasn't sure who you were talking about at first. :) Come back any time!!!