I wanted a nice picture of Chad and I all dressed nice but Jesus got in the way. We took "without" him but if you zoom into, his face is still there in the gap of our waists. Next time Jesus. Next time.
We started at a friend's house with punch, goodies and all the professional decor. Truly a Christmas miracle. If I had the time, I too would decorate like that. I am more of the light gingerbread candles and call it good.
Jesus blessing a neighbor. Might be with a shot in hand too. His brother is the tall Buddy Elf. So you think your ugly sweater can compete? We had several Santas, sweaters, vests, ties and plenty of holiday cheer. Bar 4 was Bar Munich who had a OOmpah band with accordion, tuba and a zither. They started with Jingle Bells and let our drunk Santa ring it loud. I was on a pretty strict drink at every other bar. I made it without any hangover, drunkeness and remember the entire evening. Even all the unfortunate things.
Chad wearing Buddy Elf. The front view just didn't do it justice. We made great time by using taxis and only spent about $25 on the round trip. A great fun evening and lots of holiday cheer. We definitely improved lots of tip jars last night.
18 December 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment