Since I keep promising photos and have yet to provide them, here are some hanging on the SD card.
This is where we have come. I know Dave and Busters offers a card you reload to pay their arcade games but this golf game will take any credit card. Really? Reminds me of a funny story when my friend's son promised us he would be successful getting quarters from mom since "Mom has lots of money and quarters." What, now you get to throw a fit standing in front of the machine yelling for mom's credit card. As if.My neighbor with chickens was causing a huge ruckus (from the dog last night) until I noticed this guy peeking over at us. The real reason Berli was melting down. Hello possum. Looks a bit like the guy I called the City of Houston to come scrape off the road earlier in the summer. Circle of Life and so on.
Snooty girl alert!!! I am going to a member's only party at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston on Friday night. Ooh la la. Cash bar but the exhibition is "Life and luxury in 18th Century Paris." Quite appropriate. I just figured out that I could have taken Chad, I did bone up for the dual membership. Or I should say my parents, it was their gift to me for my birthday. I don't think he would really enjoy going anyways. He is going to go (maybe) to the last weekend of the BIG WHITE NUDE photo expo there. Of course that got his attention. Another plug for all to who ever considered coming to visit to come between Oct and April 2012. Tut is in town! Houston has been getting some great shows to come. Time for us to all check them out. Ps this weekend is free museum district day with shuttles between all the museums. Get away from the restaurant culture that is defined as Houston and get some real culture.
That won't add inches to your waistline or cause artery blockages.
I will get some photos. The grackels are soon to show and I still have to document the sadness that is/was Memorial Park.


No comments:
Post a Comment