08 August 2011

RANT, you have been warned

Ugh and double ugh.  Anyone want a house in Phoenix?  Going to walk away with all its issues.  Last week during the heat advisory, the AC went out.  Bad board but a furnace part needed as well so parts bill was high, labor low.  Then I get the dreaded automated call looking for LINDA NICKELL for collections.  Turns out City of Phx (my lovely hometown) never had my current mailing address (not the address of service mind you) and never mailed me a final statement from the lag between tenants.  Now I know part of this is on me but really?  PHX had my cell phone number, which hasn't changed in 8 years (yes I am customer #2 when T-Mobile hit the US).  Did I get a call ever on that, no.  But the nasty automated you have a debt call comes on my landline in TX.  So much makes my head hurt.
BTW in addition to those AC expenses, there have been other charges to my management account.  I sent in my replenishment payment via BOFA.  It sat on someone's desk for 10 days, stressing out my manager.  Turns out they mail all the same address check (s) in the same envelope but don't specify if I or the other check writer have spelled out ATTENTION:  fill in the blank or ACCOUNT #.  Same for the MIL's HOA fees.  Way to go!  I hate money.  Turns out it does no good and invested you just lost your shorts.  Off to eat healthy and stuff some bills under the mattress for when the revolution comes....
I had to rant, just had to.  Watch Louie on FX Thursday nights.  "White people problems...."

No comments: