04 August 2011
More pictures and full explanations
My gifts from the summer intern. I was his mentor. And no he was not 6 years old. That would help explain the gifts. Nice kid but not much going on his head. He even turned in all his documentation for his projects (notes, handouts, etc) to our admin assistant. I guess he wants to disavow all knowledge of his "summer" as well as the rest of us. If you look close into the glass, there is a hummingbird etched in there. Thanks. Have a good life kid. Don't call for a letter of rec from me.
Yesterday's post was a coworker KL and his buddy Linda. He works with our LIMS system and we collaborated on lots of projects together. He was drinking tequila at the last office function and whips out his list. His handwritten list of the tequilas he likes, doesn't like and won't go near again (see the line about JC 1800). I mean full out list. Silver, Anejo and Resposada. Don't mess with this Taiwanese man, he clearly knows his stuff.
Might have a full time job by this time next week. Or I will find out something else has changed. Such is the life of the government worker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awesome on all accounts; the gifts and the tequila! Where do you find these people? :)
What do the S, R, and A stand for in the tequila list?
Post a Comment