28 April 2011

Talky Thursday

 I couldn't let this one go.  No way is this a wordless Wednesday.  Too many words.
 Not my house of course.  My neighbor.  Nice guy but really?  Chad even facilitated by loaning him the drill.  Oh dear boys.  No no no.  But now I can tell people that I am the house with the gnomes, magnolias and not the bull horns.
While out photoing the neighbor's facade, look who greeted me.  Happy birthday to me (in a few days) but I love that all the magnolias bloom right around now.  Yes Magnolia blooms, it is a great time.  The jasmine is fading, still a hint in the early morning air.  A total garden check has my roma tomato plant with starter fruit, sweet 100 with a few, and grape tomato with a couple promising flowers.  They are all doing well out on the deck.  Lots of sun.  Pepper plants are unreal.  I harvested a green pepper, several jalepenos, more banana peppers.  Tomatillo is still thinking, I moved it recently and I think it is enjoying its new corner real estate.  Argula bit the dust, the soil wouldn't drain so I am seeded some again soon.
Again can you tell I need my husband back in town?  Just a little bit.

No comments: