14 March 2011

OMG, the poor flowers on the fence shrubs are weighing them down.  What a burden to bear.


Of course this is what I am doing rather than file and shred the stacks of paperwork now piling up on the office desk.  Covered in cat hair and papers.  
The beautiful blooms on the neighbor's peach tree.  Gorgeous bright pink blooms.  Even my a few of my pepper plants are flowering.  They might be too crowded in a pot so they might be moving shortly.  Again any thing rather than deal with the paper in the inbox.
On a delightful note, the cat seems to have recovered from his bout of scratching and tearing out his hair.  He is joining us on our laps, hanging out in the usual cushy spots (not my granite countertops) and soaking up the sun on the balcony.  Whew, don't know what I would do if something horrible were to happen to my little Monsieur.
Okay okay, time to shred and file.  I even put away laundry today, tells you how low on my list filing and shredding are.  More flowering pictures of my other plants soon.
Maybe I should trim the dogs nails? No, get to your filing lazy.  Purposeful life remember.

No comments: