Sorry bout that. I was supposed to see a movie today and coordinate with my friend in Philly on reviewing it. I didn't make it, but did make a long phone call to Atlanta today. Rushed around this afternoon to finish up the cold weather prep and other odd jobs at Chez Nickell.
Moving Tivo to the bedroom tv. This ought to be interesting. Making it so i never have to leave the house ever again, not sure that is a good idea but today, fully on board.
So temperature when I started the call to Atlanta, 60. Temperature now 40. Are you kidding me Houston. Night time lo is a hard freeze warning. So all my plants are wrapped in the guest sheets. I even got hosebib insulators and am thanking my stars I haven't invested in my herb garden for the season. Dodged one there.
For the oddest part of my day, and saddest. Read Carefully and get some Kleenex in the meantime. I will wait.
I drove away for my afternoon appointment and saw the cute black kitty curled up a bit un-naturally near the mailboxes. When I came home 3 hours later, still un-naturally there. Poor thing. I wrapped him in a pillowcase and disposed of the dead animal. I hope the cold didn't undermind him. Just odd especially when you calculate in where I work. Sad little kitty. I could have saved it until Chad came home but I figured after 6 when all the dogs are out being walked would be bad. Goodbye little kitty.
Got my lung doc appt tomorrow so hopefully my agony will soon end. Then back on the P90x wagon and lots of yoga.
01 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment