10 December 2010

pics

Sorry for my overall lack of pictures.  I should get out the SLR again this weekend.  Plenty of holiday things to document.  I really want a picture with the trees all lit up on Kirby maybe even one of the ones that is just alive with grackles.  Scary and cool.
I did flip the lights and my 'inspector' thought that our cord and timer were stolen.  No silly just out on the balcony, shielded from the elements.  I will have to photo that one as well.  Get my night photo skills back.
Found out my chemistry advisor from UA died this February.  He was so stinking smart.  He would come into class, set down his book, and just start in on the differential equations of partial pressures.  Ugh.  I got a D in his class and was rather sheepish when I returned for my graduation check.  He just smiled and said it happens.  Pchem will do that to you.   Cheers to Krishna Vemulapalli, have a coffee with my pops.
Chad's colleague stayed with us most of the week.  So many Halo games were played so I get many favors to call in this weekend.  Favors like breakfast in bed, holiday cheery events, and some laundry out of the guy.
Off to work I must go.  Friday though so nothing too bad can happen.  I hope.

1 comment:

Laura S. said...

Best PChem instructor I ever had and I might go so far as to say, best instructor I had in my undergrad chemistry experience! Happy weekend in Houston!