31 December 2010

and now for 2011

Just for clarification on WW, i guess not redneck but definitely that kid on the packaging for the tractor was slightly resembling Larry the Cable Boy.  Cutoff plaid shirt might make you a red neck.  And the sportsman collectible camo pack of Dr Pepper was all TEXAS.  I got the giggles as the girl behind us in line bought hers.  It is the store Academy which I love for its best priced Levis and good quality sporting equipment.  I got Chad to come down from the $90 NorthFace fleece to the $20 Columbia fleece (2 at that price).  The real meaning behind REI, really expensive items.  I told Chad at $20 a fleece, I would have even let him spend $90 total on 4, plus taxes. 
And more musings from Linda.  Have you seen the ad on tv for stretch waist jeans?  Aren't these for pregnant women?  All this reminds me of is the first glorious example of a muffin top we saw in Vatican City waiting for the Pope's appearance.  This girl was trying to shove a size 10 into a 6.  Ugh.  Chad had never heard the term "muffin top" until that day and this girl taught us both a lesson.  Don't suck it up and buy the size smaller jeans.  Breathe out and buy the real size jeans you are.  Admit it, you ain't a 6 anymore.  Or just wear drawstring pants for the rest of your life.
We have internet connection now for the Blu-Ray player.  Which means we never need RedBox again.  Heck we don't need to leave the house, or even the second floor of the house.  Fridge check; wine fridge check; toilette check.  What else do you need?  We are watching a movie on the disaster on Everest in May 1996.  Breaks my heart and reassures me that Chad will never go there.  Maybe Base Camp 1 or 2 but no higher.  Wifie has spoken.  I have our queue (instant and DVD) loaded up with chicky movies, Frenchy movies and hopefully some good ones recommended by others.  Load me up with your suggestions. 
Ready for 2011 and hoping it is full of joy and good tidings.  I am ready for 2010 to be over.  Bonne annee et Bonne Sante!

No comments: