1 August 2010- Watching the current edition of the Messiest house in America. Holy crow. My parent's storage was nothing compared this crazy family's house. Who needs a Jem lunchbox? Yikes. My sis went thru the Mom box and found Homeroom mom thank you cards. Yah about 20+ years over due. Beyond sale room edition stuff.
I got rid of all of Chad's work stuff. Bon voyage to the Uncle Al shack. I got rid of my "work" stuff as well. Recycled a storage bin to the attic with my pared down paperwork, binders and work. I organized the remaining items in the builtins, still a work in progress until we get the over the fireplace mount TV (not until 2nd income is acquired).
I got my office back, sort of. Storage cabinets are up and now for my sale items to leave. Got to get on craigslist for snow chains and the miter saw. The rest will be sold at my $5 sale probably next weekend, August 13-14.
01 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment