08 July 2010

Lovely downtown...

8 July 2010- okay so not my best location ever reporting from but Fort Stockton did pop up right as my sleepy eyes started kicking in. Fort Stockton is 8 hours from Houston, 8 hours. I still have another 4 hours to El Paso (ugh), kriky this state is huge. Then 5-6 hours to PHX. I will be getting an early start. I get two hours back so, I shouldn't be pulling in too late. I can't wait to see my whole family, rub on my puppydog, and see some great friends.
Chad gets to oversee the delivery of our shipping container on Saturday. How's about that for fast? We left France on June 10 and we get our container 30 days later. Awesome. Unfortunately he has to do some things by himself like move the bed into the guest room (around the remaining Christmas items), get rid of the boxes (maybe into the garage?) and figure out where things are going. Oh well, he will do fine. At least we get movers in the house before the BEAST makes his return to Houston. I petted Junior extra this morning. Poor kiddo doesn't know...

1 comment:

Laura S. said...

I feel for you; that is a long drive across TX!