Chilling back on his rug. He does enjoy the office chair a great deal. Thanks for warming that up for me buddy.
Courtesy of Alex, Houston is getting plenty of summer rain. The rain trails from the spinning hurricane are primed for hitting Houston square. Pretty much today at noon, this was the amount of sun. Plenty of rain, some close thunder claps so I need to prepare for the scaredy cat (make that dog) Berlin. Phoenix storms not a bother but the Houston ones scare him to death.
By the way refer to this list for all the named storms: Bonnie, Colin, Danielle, Earl, Fiona, Gaston, Hermine, Igor, Julia, Karl, Lisa, Matthew, Nicole, Otto, Paula, Richard, Shary, Tomas, Virginie, Walter. G and I make me laugh out loud.
Friendly little snail just hanging out on the garbage can. I won't eat you, I promise.
Any guesses? A really failed attempt at bird's nest soup? A new floral arrangement? No. If you guessed, what was causing my microwave/vent to malfunction, You guessed correctly. At least there was no actual bird in there but they had obviously been camping out for while. A whole beach towel worth of bird's nest was removed and that was just how long the appliance technician's arm was. Ugh, these previous homeowners were clueless. But now after a good de-nesting and some vacuuming, the microwave works as it should, the fan blows and the vent doesn't scream.
Just me and the sore throat (of course I am still sick) waiting out the storm. Allegedly tonight we are going to buy Chad's car as well. Ha ha ha. We will see how this goes. Happy Canada Day to my loyal readers, that is you Mme Duncan.

No comments:
Post a Comment