14 June 2010
Our last Saturday in Paris
So with our last days in Paris, we spent them wisely. Chad still had some remaining French lessons so we spent the day with his french teacher, C. Lovely woman who bears a striking resemblance to my friend Sarah. Same hair, same nails, love of purple, really a striking resemblance. We met her near the chateau of Fontainebleu with her friend M. M is Canadian but well after living in France for that long, she is French. We spent our day exploring the chateau (our last this time) and grounds. These things never cease to amaze me. This one didn't even start with royalty. It wasn't until the King saw it, got mad and had a little shack named Versailles built in the same mode but of course grander. Hard to believe you could get bigger/better but in France when it comes to chateaux, always the case. We enjoyed a great lunch at C's house afterwards with plenty of laughs, serious discussions and then a relaxing drive back into Paris.
Too many photos but I tried to do them justice. M is a pro, so I did get my official pro picture with Chad, just not in Paris. Oh well. Sound as well, so turn it up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG, did I forget to tell you I had a missing twin? Obviously you have found her. Maybe if I brushed up on my French (okay, major polishing required) we could trade places and no one would notice.
Sniff...sniff. Your pictures with the French scenery and songs really made me tear up a bit. Glad your transition back to the States was fun! Long Live Jimmy Dean Sausage!
Post a Comment