4 March 2010- Yes those are what you think they are. I told you really personal. Now that I have 1)offended you or 2) got your interest, here is my comment. There are certain things I choose to import from the USA in my luggage or my guests' luggage. Things like mexican vanilla, Dial soap (forever a PHX girl), or in this instance OB tampons. By buying the multipack in the US, I am set. Been using them for 15 years, not stopping now. The three pointing down are the US version. 40 pack at Target runs about $6.50.
I had run out, these things happen and you forget. So I bought a box from my local pharmacist, OB super plus for 5 euros. Ouch on the price ($6.80 with the current exchange rate), only 16 in the box and they are enormous (see the example on the far left). Seriously like a shotgun shell. Is this a comment on the size of the French women's hoo-has? Are they tiny sized in clothing but not tiny there. I guess with the condom dispensers at metro stops and outside of the pharmacies, I shouldn't really be surprised. Just another difference in the French and US that I would have never guessed. No TSS warning either. And with this thing, you had better be warned about several side effects of it. Whole new meaning to the Super Plus. In French, direct translation is super big/super more. I shouldn't have been too surprised.

3 comments:
You are too funny!
YIKES.
I just had to. Too big to let that one slide.
Post a Comment