25 January 2010- Hi to my Chad! He is in one of these buildings at the La Defense area.
Just a bit of blue sky peeked thru today. I needed that. I sat in the sun and read for a bit. True Parisian style.
I got my friend to try snails. Not the slick little guys he thought he would eat. Really all you can ever taste is the butter and garlic. Another satisfied customer!
Spotted a scotsman today, or rather heard one, then found him. He was tooting away at the pipes along the river today. Nice on a quiet Monday.
Okay I must get this out. If I don't, I might kill myself. I saw the movie "Mamma Mia" at least two weeks ago and still I am singing the damn Abba songs. Really. And not my favorite "does your mother know" all the other ones. Oh I might have to sue those Swedes. Darn catchy tunes that have haunted me continuously for weeks!
Off to London tommorrow. Sure to have a pint and or fish and chips for you!

1 comment:
HEY! You know those escargot baking dishes? You can get them for like 6 euro at this cooking store near Dehlerrin! If I had known this, I would have bought it and had escargot like once a week. They are SO cheap there!
Post a Comment