15 December 2009

Fumers




The newest members of our family. I don't know why I think they are so cool, geek that I am. So far the only name we can come up with is Joe, Smokey Joe. But you can't have two Joe's in the family. One is smoking cinnamon and the other vanilla. Smells like Christmas. Good since I don't bake.
Second strike is currently walking by my house. Something about education. A big one is planned for Thursday. I guess they are rubbing off as British Airways cabin crews are taking a note like the French and taking off Christmas. My apologies if you are flying them. Buy your water at the airport!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're bringing back memories of my summers as a kid. Everyday I would walk down the street to JOE'S SMOKESHOP, bien sur!, and buy Player's Menthol Kingsize cigarettes for my neighbour..... and get "something for myself" which meant a fudgsicle, Buried Treasure, or candy necklace. Those were the good ole days!