29 November 2009- Playing catchup. And hating the new and improved blogger. Okay, that is better. Recap of the Thanksgiving in Paris. I truly freaked out my friend H with the cost of the turkey (you don't want to know) and other American products price and availability in France. We did the complete spread: turkey, gravy, taters, baguette stuffing, green beans, cranberries and a pumpkin pie. We are quite thankful.
The bird extraordinaire. A tasty 5 kilo specimen, all fresh and juicy. One of the best birds I have been partie to. Almost magazine like in its finish. The key, the aluminium foil tent about half way thru.
I swear I have this same picture with our nephew Cole, like uncle like nephew. Chad was so excited to dig in to the American feast. Even better than last year as we got plenty of leftovers.

No comments:
Post a Comment