24 October 2009

Saturday activities

24 October 2009- I got a good start on my weekend. An essential errand and a bit of essential shopping.
Took the bus out to the Etoile to shop at the English used book sale. Loaded up on paperbacks and one hardback for 13 euros. Now Chad will have appropriate sized books to take on the train. I hope I picked up some good ones. Otherwise, they will end up back at the March sale.
Avoided the rain by bussing back to the Montparnasse Monoprix. Could not find provolone cheese but got enough supplies for a pizza. Since being home sick most of this and last week, I got plenty of Friends watching in. Season 5 where it seemed to me that Joey had a slice of pepperoni pizza in every scene. Started my brain needed some. Not going to easy to find in France. Even our guy next door puts peppers and an egg on his "peperoni" pizza. I figured I could make myself one. It was so bready, greasy and cheesy. Oh so good.

With all that essential stuff out of the way, time to nap in order to stay awake for my beer date later.

1 comment:

Laura S. said...

Looks like it was tasty!