22 October 2009

Breakthrough

22 October 2009- I finally achieved a breakthrough. My nose has started draining so I am not coughing through the night. Small acheivement but important none the less. Got to sleep through the night, a champion moment usually only cheered by the parents and probably 30 odd years ago. It has been a long time since I felt this miserable from a cold in a long time. I think right after we moved to Houston I had a whopper cold. Totally different as I had Jamba Juice and KFC mashed potatoes a short car ride away. Ginger ale and kleenex are just down the street but not the same.
Chad is maintaining his sanity in Moscow. He has no internet or television so it is just him and a few books to entertain himself. I haven't been in a mood to talk or have much to talk about with him. Poor guy. He is going to play tourist this weekend. He took a real camera this time, no cell phone photos. More to report once he comes home next Friday.
I should get out of the house this weekend. I have a rendez-vous with another spouse-less Uncle ALer. Maybe I will get to Ikea next week. Big plans, moving and shaking. Paris style!

No comments: