27 September 2009- In my over-stimulating week, I did have a breakdown. I had a guest all week, lots of appointments, lots of errands. We went out and did some shopping on a Saturday. I did some hard core working-out. Chad is running the Paris-Versailles 16K run this Sunday morning. I prepared a nice pre-run meal of spaghetti and meatballs.
And I totally forgot that we had concert tickets for Jimmy Buffett, the long awaited concert.
Totally blonde and hating myself this morning. I had it written down, in my PDA and I still forgot. I should have known something was missing because there was nothing but nothing on television. I did go to bed thinking that something was missing. This morning the pieces fell in place.
Not so much the money lost (and thrown down les toilettes) but I finally got the opportunity to buy tickets without a chance of selling out and I forgot.
27 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment