14 September 2009
Fall
14 September 2009- Fall is fallen. The morning and night time temperatures are definitely scarf material so fall is arriving. No longer nice to have the windows open all night, I need the full comforter and cat on my feet to stay warm. So today I will pack up the fans and R2D2 our air conditioner for their hibernation in the cave. Need some wine from down there anyways. I will get out today and post some pictures tomorrow for those of you without any idea of what this FALL is I speak of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fall? Scarf weather? Seriously? It's like you're in bizarre-o world. And it's only mid-September--we still have a month of 100+ degree F temperatures here.
We probably have a little time yet before we need scarves here but you have reminded me that I should start thinking about getting Emma some fall clothing.
Post a Comment