12 May 2009- Hopefully my birthday gift will get a workout today. I received a fish-eye lens and have had a blast taking pictures of the basement, my MIL's dog and including my feet and hands in the shot. Ha ha ha. I will try something nice for tomorrow's truly wordless post!
Denver has been chilly, about 50 with a little warmth in the afternoon. I had a steak (boneless rib-eye with Oscar topping) and it was so good. I forgot how good beef could be! We are quickly making the rounds and Thursday is Rockies Day. I tried a hike on Sunday but the elevation got the best of me. I had trouble focusing my left eye and could barely breathe. It was rather muddy too so I came down to prevent a huge fall by me.
Our Denver rental car is a true POS. We rented a similar Caliber in Phoenix in a lovely eyeshadow blue shade. The Denver car is white and has nothing. No power windows, no back door guard and no power locks. How long has it been since you have had to lean over and pull up on the door lock? Funny that they even make cars like this anymore. Gives more and more credence to the "Its a rental" comment.
Time to put on another birthday present: Kohls underwear! You know you are old when you need underwear and get it for your birthday!
12 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I just realized that I am officially a terrible friend as I totally spaced on your birthday almost two weeks ago. This is what happens when you can't remember where you put your master calendar at home. I hope that you had a great day; I'll do better next year. Happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment