10 March 2009

Get in shape girl and her obstacles




10 March 2009- Why I can't get much exercise in. I gain a 15 pound obstacle. Junior has decided that he will fill Berli's role in bothering Mom when she is trying to do yoga or pushups. I just had to grab the camera when I saw him "warming up" on the pad. A little dog pose to start then the face sniff and hanging out with Mom when she attempts pushups. Luckily, he was easily distracted by the strap on the camera so he took a break to play on the couch so I could finish.
As if the rain was enough of an obstacle to get in a workout!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

My cat does the same thing. She's like "oh, is this a mat so you can pet met while standing akwardly?" I have kicked a few times because she has almost tipped me over before. Or she'll lay on my head while I am on the ground!

Laura S. said...

And that is why having a pet is like having kids.