28 February 2009

Happy day

Hooray! I just bought tickets to the Dave Matthews Band concert in Paris. I love this band and am so excited to see them in my adopted city.
The sun is shining and temperature is a balmy 52 F. All is right in the world today!!!!

PS- I had to edit this one as the final temperature was 62 degrees. So gorgeous I felt bad that I had to be in stores all day today instead of out enjoying the weather. But you got to get to the store on Saturday because (say it with me) Dimanche means Closed! Today and tonight is huge sport day with the highlight being a rugby match of Ireland vs. England. We are waiting to hear the screams and fighting from the pubs down the street.
We also got Doritos, plantain chips and Cranberry light juice today at the store. It was a good day indeed.

No comments: