
This is me in the entry of our building. Madame Da Silva has decorated it quite nicely. The entry and elevator are also decorated. Even the mailbox wall has the creche. So festive.

Oh and you know Chad absolutely hates this. But my little Monoprix tree that packs flat including all the ornaments looks quite festive at Chez Nickell. Brooke my mother-in-law sent us the snowman and he lights up. Oh Chad is really going to hate that. Fiber optics and light up legs. Sweet. Don't tell Brooke her son thinks poorly of Mr. Snowman!!! He was such a decor scrooge I once had my sister sneak a tree over to his house. You can't have Christmas without a tree. He did get a good laugh when I decorated the deer head in Houston with tinsel and ornaments.

Junior is quite interested in Mr. Snowman. Not so much when lit up but more when his legs are dangling. I also have some garlands which to Junior's disappointment are not within his reach. I wanted lights but they were too much (tros cher) so I settled on garlands. They are both high enough that Junior cannot reach. Good thing since Chad has already experienced the evil combination of cat, tinsel and veterinarian. Maybe it was that episode that spoiled him on Christmas decorations. He is gone tonight to Spain so I am cranking up the Christmas music while I can. Bonne nuit!
No comments:
Post a Comment