3 November 2008- After looking at other's blogs (blogs that mine inspired) I decided mine needed a bit of upgrading. I figured out to lock it down, spice it up and allow you all to comment. As if I need to be on the computer more...
I have planned out our next trip to Amsterdam. And wouldn't you know, today was the grand reopening of the Heineken Experience in the city. How nice of them to open it up 5 days before we show? Won't be at too many coffee bars, not sure how I would react, jaw hanging low. I have even gotten so advanced in using Trip Advisor to organize my trips and Google maps for locations. What a giant geek I am! But this way, I see all the things I want to and know where I am going.
By the way, Paris is now available on Streetwise on google maps. That means you can "walk" down our street and see what is around our neighborhood. They took the pictures during August because a lot of the stores are shuttered and there is ample parking on the street. Ha ha ha.
Christmas has arrived in Paris. I am sure it was here last year, I was just smiling and goofy and high on life to notice. Several windows on the street are getting redone. The christmas candy has arrived in the stores, ooh so good. The lights are up on the grands magazins (department stores) and they have their trees up as well. No music yet, but it should be here shortly.
So onto tomorrow for all us Americans. Get out and vote one of these guys in. Our household is divided (I still love the bald guy), make sure it is decisive. I am excited for a new question from all the people in Europe. They are waiting with baited breath to see what you'all do. Bon Nuit!
03 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like the new layout and am excited that I can start leaving you comments.
Post a Comment